We have numerous engineering companies in Nigeria. Here, we will look at name and list of engineering companies in Nigeria.
There are numerous engineering courses in Nigeria and the council for Regulation Engineering of Nigeria (COREN) is responsible for its approval.
List of engineering courses in Nigeria
- Accounting Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-resources Engineering
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical and Polymer Engineering
- Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Computer and Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Communication Technology
- Communication Technology and Wireless Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Technology
- Food Engineering
- Food Science and Technology
- Food Science and Engineering
- Gas Engineering
- Glass Technology
- ICT Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Industrial Production and Engineering
- Industrial Production Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Information Technology
- Marine Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechatronics and System Engineering
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Polymer and Textile Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Shipping and Maritime Technology
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation and Management Technology
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Textile Science and Technology
- Visual Arts and Technology
- Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
- Wood Production Engineering
- Wood Products Engineering
So, before you study above listed courses, let’s look at full list of the leading engineering companies in Nigeria.
Top 40 engineering companies in Nigeria
- Fembosco Engineering Limited
- Survicom services Nigeria Limited
- Hilander Trading and investment company Ltd
- Topman and Dana Services Ltd
- Slot Engineering
- Mensro Services Ltd
- Forlyon Tech Limited
- Deltec Engineering Limited
- Carlin Concept international Nigeria Limited
- Boyus Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Prowess Engineering Ltd
- Barleyfield Limited
- Empee Engineering Ltd
- Aron Nigeria Limited
- Oat Construction Limited
- Monies construction company
- Cappa & D’Alberto
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Reynolds Construction Company
- Setraco Nigeria limited
- China Civil Engineering company Limited
- Arab contractor
- Saidi Nigeria limited
- Dantata and Sawoe Construction company (Nigeria)
- Brunelli construction company
- Ramcon Electromechanical
- Mateng Nigeria Limited
- Dandani Integrated Limited
- Ardent Energy services Limited
- Alpha – Praxis Nigeria Limited
- Dasco Engineering Industries Nigeria limited
- Clintonel Nigeria Ltd
- Dorman Long Engineering Limited
- Constain West Africa
- Adold Engineering Limited
- Sanol Engineering
- RCF engineering company
- FCBS Group Nigeria
Top Ten (10) Civil Engineering companies in Nigeria
1. Julius Berger
Julius Berger Nigeria Limited is a well known construction company in Nigeria.
The company was named after German citizen, Julius Berger. The company has done well in construction of innovative civil infrastructure, some of the notable projects by Julius Berger is construction of popular 3rd mainland bridge, Eko bridge also known as 2nd mainland bridge on Lagos.
The company involved in construction of roads, bridges, stadia and house.
They have office at Lagos and Abuja.
2. China Construction Company Limited
The company was established in 1979 and its head office is located in China. According to their website, they established project management headquarters in 89 countries spreading across Asia, Europe, Africa, and Oceania. They have completed numerous projects such as railway construction, roads, bridges and housing.
3. Setraco Nigeria Limited
Setraco Nigeria Limited is one of the big players in roads and bridges in Nigeria. They were founded in 1977 and since then, they’ve been making impacts in road construction.
Some of their notable projects include Abuja-Keffi dualization, Bomadi Bridge Delta, Alape Bridge Ondo, Idu yard and Maiduguri-Kano Road.
4. Reynolds Construction Company
Reynolds Construction company also called RCC Nigeria.
They are into construction of roads, building, quarries and plants.
They’ve reputation both locally and international.
The company is subsidiary of SBI international Holdings AG.
5. Constain West Africa
Constain West Africa is a Nigeria is a Nigeria construction company. The company was the first construction company in Nigeria to be incorporated as a private limited company.
The company is well respected for its work on roads, housing and bridges.
6. Dantata and Sawoe Construction company (Nigeria)
Cantata and Sawoe is one of the leading construction companies in Nigeria. They are a big player in the civil engineering industry.
They have history of completed project projects in railway and housing.
The company chairman is Alhaji Abdulkadir S.A Dantata.
7. Arab Contractor
Arab contractor is one of the leading construction company in Nigeria.
They form a partnership with the Nigeria government. They have a history of completed projects in both rural and urban areas.
The company was established by Al mokawloon Al Arab in Egypt. The company have international presence in middle east and Africa. In Nigeria, Arab contractor is also known as Arab contractor Nigeria.
8. Empee Construction company
Empee construction company is another civil engineering company in Nigeria with excellent work in road construction and most importantly, borehole drilling.
The company train their engineers very often to ensure they meet up with new standard in the industry. They also recruit well qualify engineers. The company was established in 1977.
9. Prowess Engineering Limited
Prowess engineering limited is one of the early 20’s construction company in Nigeria.
They’ve delivered key projects in private and public sectors. Some of their notable projects include;
- Conoil operational base in Warri
- C & S unification prayer camp
- Adekunle Ajasin sport complex, Akungba, Akoko.
They are known for quality works.
10. Oat Construction company
Oat construction company is also well organised construction company in Nigeria. Their services include;
- Project Development
- Real Estate
- Water treatment
They have history of completed projects with;
- Access Bank
Based on our research, the above listed is the top 40 engineering companies in Nigeria.
Do you have any information for us. Please use the comment box below or use contact us form to reach us.
Thanks for reading.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.